NYSCSS & NYS4A welcome partnerships from non-profit and for-profit corporations. These partnerships are important to our organization and to our members: they provide critical support to our annual conference and exhibits, workshops, and organizational operations. Sustaining partners receive unique benefits tailored to their corporation:
- Updates from our weekly E-Blast.
- Access to all NYSCSS & NYS4A events (annual conference, workshops, seminars, webinars, and summer institutes).
- One print subscription to The Social Science Docket, a quarterly professional journal on relevant themes in social studies, co-published by NYSCSS and the New Jersey Council for the Social Studies.
- Ability to underwrite, support and/or plan portions of NYSCSS & NYS4A operations, such as an annual conference speaker, professional development workshops, organizational meetings, and roundtables.
- Ability to share exclusive offers and seek product development input from NYSCSS & NYS4A members.
- Discount on vendor booth at the NYSCSS & NYS4A Annual Convention.
- Networking opportunities with other professionals and organizations that support social studies education.
- Opportunity to have a company profile created and shared on the NYSCSS & NYS4A website.
Contact Us for more information on sustaining partnership benefits and pricing structures.